Safest Operating Systems: Linux for computers and CalyxOS for phones. Anything else will have metadata and can be tracked, so keep that in mind.
- Always use a VPN on all connected devices involved in this process.
- Create a burner email address from scratch. Do not use Anonaddy or anything similar. A free protonmail account would work. You will use this account only for this video. Create more accounts for each video if you plan to add more.
- Create new google accounts to Sign on to YouTube and upload your video.
- Consider other more friendly platforms like bitchute, odyssey, etc.
- If possible, avoid using a mobile phone to record the video (mobiles will stamp their metadata in videos and pictures so it can be traced back to device type, version, etc. and, depending on the device, maybe even the location).
- If you don’t have access to a video camera, then remove metadata before publishing: https://www.choice.com.au/consumers-and-data/protecting-your-data/data-privacy-and-safety/articles/how-to-remove-photo-metadata
- When recording, use a plain background like a wall or solid paper. Do not record outside showing landscape, trees, or any type of terrain, that could reveal your location.
- Hide your face, maybe even use a voice changer.
- Try to upload the video from a totally different location than where you save it or live, just like using different post offices when sending stuff around.