There are two ways that you can install this on Calyx, it depends on the level of privacy you wish to achieve on your Calyx.
When you start Calyx, it will ask you if you want to use Google Play Services. You can enable MicroG, which will allow you to access more apps, but less privately.
With MicroG enabled you will be able to get it from the Aurora store.
If you would like the most private form of Calyx with MicroG disabled you will first need to make sure you meet the following prerequisites:
- Must have 2 devices…
- A stand iOS or Android device running the latest version of MySudo.
- A device that has CalyxOS installed and running
- A subscription to a MySudo plan from either Apple App Store or Google Play Store on a standard iOS or Android device.
- Download and side-load the MySudo APK on CalyxOS (Download Links Below)
- Launch MySudo on CalyxOS
- Select “Import Existing Sudo Info” on the introduction screen.
- On the Standard device, open MySudo, tap on “Settings -> Backup & Import/Export -> to Another Device”
- Use the QR Code transfer method to export/share the MySudo account from standard device (iOS/Android) to the CalyxOS device- see how to access MySudo from multiple devices.